How to Play
Using the directional buttons, button, button, and button, take control of your ship to take down the enemy.
If you destroy the boss waiting a the end of the stage, you have cleared the stage.
If you clear all 7 stages, you can view the ending.
If you lose all of your stock of extra ships, you will get a game over.
For first time players, we recommend Super Easy mode.
You can view how to change the game mode here.
On the left and right sides of the screen, various information is displayed to support your gameplay.
1. ScoreShows your current score, listed by stage.
2. ControllerDisplays your current controller settings, including Rapid Speed.
3. Rank GraphDisplays the difficulty Rank that changes based on your gameplay.
4. Remaining Ship StockDisplays your remaining ships.
5. Special WeaponsDisplays the amount of of Special Weapons the player has.
6. Boss TimerCounts down the remaining time for battling bosses and certain enemies.
7. Boss StaminaDisplays the remaining stamina of bosses and certain enemies.
8. Next ItemDisplays the next item to be dropped by an enemy.
9. Rapid CountShows the current rapid fire speed.
10. Hidden Option FormationBy missing certain items before getting an Option item, you can get a Hidden Option Formation. This gadget displays your progress towards getting it.
11. MusicLists the current song's title and version. (Original, Rev.2016 perfect edition, etc.)
The more you collect, the more your Shot Level raises, and the stronger your attack power becomes.
Collect the Small Shot items in certain amounts depending on your Shot Level, or get a Large Item to raise your Shot Level by 1.
Option ItemsEquips up to four invincible helper aircrafts which can be arranged in different formations.
Special Weapon ItemsRestocks your Special Weapons. (It takes 40 Small Special Weapon Items to make 1 Large Special Weapon Item.)
Bonus ItemsIf you manage to grab one before it falls off the screen, you can aquire from 100 to 10,000 points. Considering that 1 million points will earn you an Extend, these are vital to collect.
Extend ItemThis item earns you one extra ship, also known as an Extend. They normally don't show up, but it's said a certain large bomber is hoarding one.
The Garegga Series (Codename "Code G") were developed as the next cheif airfighters for the Federation. They were the first and last masterpieces created by the Wayne brothers. Depending on the button you use to select them, you can vary the ships' colorings and abilities.（Ship variation details）.
G-1010 FIGHTER AIRCRAFT
This ship offers a balance between maneuverability and offensive strength. It's equipped with 4 18mm autocannons. All of the 4 crafts in the G Series each have an additional 4 variations. For the G-1010, alternate versions are the Cannon-Ball, Masamune, and Shatter-Star.
G-130 AIR-TO-GROUND INTERCEPTOR
Developed as an anti-ground unit, it is equipped with 2 14mm rotating machineguns. The variations are Reinforcer, DGR October, and Diving Fox.
G-1026 LIGHT CARRIER-BASED FIGHTER AIRCRAFT
While only equipped with a mere 2 16mm machine guns, its mobility is top of the line. Stormy-Omen, Red-Impuse, and Black-Zeppelin are its variations.
G-913 HEAVY CARRIER-BASED TORPEDO BOMBER
This heavy bomber is equipped with 4 30mm machine guns on its surface. However, it's frame is incomplete. Iron-Mackerel, Rust-Champion, and Golden-Bat variations are availble. It appears that Golden-Bat is by far the most maneuverable.
Hidden Player Ships
Under the Other Settings menu, turn on "Hidden character display" to be able to select characters from Sorcer Striker.
* The secret command to unlock them on the title screen cannot be used.
GAIN THE WARRIOR
CHITTA THE MAGICIAN
BORNNAM THE NECROMANCER
Character Select Button Performance Changes
|Character Select Button||Performance Changes|
Special Weapon Button
Option Formation Button
|Hitbox is slightly smaller|
Shot + Special Weapon + Option Formation
|Slightly faster + hitbox is slightly smaller|